Since your home expired off the market, you’ve probably gotten innumerable calls from real estate agents all making the same empty promises:
The Only Result
THAT MATTERS IS SOLD!
But with Lisa Stanley at Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper Realtors, we know that a promise is only as good as the end result. And the only result that ultimately matters is that your home gets sold — and sold for the right amount.
AND GOALS MATTER
When things don’t go as planned in the sale of a home, it can be easy for a seller to give up on the excitement to move they once had. You may even be sitting there reading this thinking that it’s best to throw in the towel and give up on the dream of selling, or to wait for an extended period “when the market is better, “or to question whether or not to even work with a real estate agent. Like you, the Hill family went through a similar decision process when their house did not sell. Charles, his wife Angelia, and their two young children Jesse and Rachel desired a move back to California. It’s where they were originally from, and Charles’ elderly parents’ health was beginning to weaken, so they wanted to be closer to family. Sadly, when the Hills listed their home, things didn’t exactly go as planned. They had previously listed with not one, but TWO agents who both over-promised and under-delivered. It became clear to Charles and Angelia that most of the promises they were given were simply gimmicks to get them to list their house. And finally, after several months with lackluster activity, the listing expired off the market. “It was one of the most frustrating experiences our family ever experienced. With the hectic schedules of two young children, coupled with our own schedules and having to clean the house for days and weeks only to have it not sell twice, we were discouraged to say the least, “Charles told Lisa Stanley with Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS when they met. Lisa listed the house and went to work right away, employing pro-active marketing techniques to attract agents and buyers to the house. “I really felt charged with the responsibility to help the Hills get back to California to be near their family. I was not going to be the third agent to fail, “Lisa recounted. It was all worth it, for in just 22 days, a buyer made an offer on the house. Less than a month later, the house sold at 99.3% to list price and the Hill’s were on their way to California... finally. “Lisa came in, as if it were divinely ordered, and saved our family,” said Angelia to the escrow officer at the closing table. If there was a chance to re-ignite the initial excitement you had to sell AND get you moved on with your new life, wouldn’t it at least be worth investigating? Isn’t it time a real estate professional prioritized YOU and your family’s goals, in lieu of handing out empty promises?
It’s our pleasure to help. And you never know... after you meet with us, you might actually be fielding calls from moving companies, and not more real estate agents!
Lisa was amazing! I literally could not have had a better realtor. From looking at homes to closing on one, she was spectacular. In addition to being very experienced and great at taking care of business, she went above and beyond to be there for me throughout the process and make sure everything went smoothly for me. She worked very closely with the seller's agent, the inspector, the appraiser, the mortgage company, and the title company, all to make sure things were being taken care of for me. She was the force behind making everything HAPPEN. Her patience, responsiveness, availability, professionalism, efficiency, negotiation skills, and dedication blew me away. I will recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone that I know who is looking to buy or sell a home. Thank you, Lisa!!! – StaceGrl Lisa was truly exceptional. First, she was extremely knowledgeable and provided excellent input. She was also attentive to buyer preferences and definitely put the buyer first at all times. Her accessibility and response time were amazing. She answered all questions promptly and took care of buyer requirements, paperwork, etc., quickly and thoroughly. Furthermore, she always seemed 10 steps ahead of the game and anticipated all hurdles so that the buyer was completely prepared to meet them successfully. Also, her warm personality and conscientiousness made it easy to put complete trust in her ability to get the best deal for the price. And she was always present for all stages of the process. An amazing real estate agent! - jpaqua Lisa was easy to work with. Knowledgable and quick to respond even with the time difference between us. Thank you, Lisa for working with my mom and I in getting the house sold in a timely manner! - Wendy5979 Lisa was very professional and thorough. We appreciated the time she spent with us. Once we decide what we are doing in the future toward a home Lisa we will certainly call Lisa. - mattreynolds44 We found Lisa to be very detail oriented & very professional. She explains all the aspects of selling our property. Lisa is prompt on returning calls and keeping appointments. We highly recommend her for your next real estate contract -raadherrera
Very knowledgeable regarding the process and diligent about getting the paperwork. Went above and beyond when needed. An excellent agent whom I would recommend to anyone looking to sell or purchase a home. Thank you for everything Lisa!!!! - kittgen1209
Even More Good Things About
Before you hire us to sell your property, ask some of our clients about their experience with Lisa Stanley.
Shoal Creek // 830.328.6920
Oak Dell // 830.431.2463
Echo Meadow // 901.488.2033
Glenwood Loop // 281.687.9939
THE MOST MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
THE REST IS JUST LIP SERVICE
Here are a few of Lisa’s recent sales. For the most up-to-date information on our statistics, please just give us a call at our office.
Gone are the days when an agent could just put up a listing in the Multiple Listing Service and sit back and wait for another agent to sell the house for them. And if all it took to sell a house was simply putting it in the MLS, wouldn’t everyone be selling their homes themselves? And by now, don’t you owe yourself more than the status quo?
It’s time for a new agent, new marketing, new buyers, and most of all... new possibilities. Ultimately, our goal is to sell your property for the most money possible, and in the process re-connect you with the excitement you originally felt upon first listing. And here are some of the ways we achieve this:
• Pre-MLS Marketing - Before we officially list your property for sale in the Multiple
Listing Service, we’ll begin a targeted pre-Multiple Listing Service campaign catered to specifically garner interest and traffic to your property prior to it even hitting the market. Pre-market exposure includes property placement on Lisa Stanley
’s blog for Search Engine Optimization, listing on our social media pages, a coming soon yard sign, and pro-active and direct agent-to-agent marketing.
• Professional Photography - Over 90% of buyers begin their home searches online, so first impressions matter. This is why our company takes the expense of hiring a professional photographer for every one of our listings, ensuring we show your property in the best light from the very beginning. It’s Time for A New Approach (continued from previous page) • Premium Online Placement - You may have heard of real estate syndicate websites like realtor.com, zillow.com, trulia.com and more. Coldwell Banker is known in the real estate industry nationwide for our innovative application of technologies, and as such has established relationships with these companies that ensure that our listings receive premium placement on their site. Unlike with other brokerages, when you see a Coldwell Banker listing on these sites, Lisa Stanley will be listed so that any prospective buyer only speaks to her, and not a random agent who’s not committed to selling your home.
• Staging – potential buyers often give negative feedback of homes that don
’t sell because they couldn
’t picture themselves living in it given the current owner’s choice of furnishings and any clutter or imperfections. According to US Housing and Urban Development, a staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than a home that is not staged. The National Association of REALTORS® states that the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price and generates a return of 8 to 10%.
• Dedicated Social Media Promotion – Lisa has a full-time marketing team dedicated to the online promotion and social media marketing of your property. The role of our Social Marketing Director is to make sure that we’ve left no stone unturned on online marketing of your property.
• HD Video Marketing - Have you ever heard of a real estate company with an on-site green room? You have now! With our in-house professional video studio, we have the ability to quickly produce a stunning HD video to showcase the beauty of your property to all potential buyers.
• 5-Star Response Time to Buyer Leads - According to a study done by MIT, the odds of contacting a lead in 5 minutes versus 30 minutes drops 100 times. From 5 to 10 minutes the odds decrease by 5 times. Is there any wonder why the average single agent misses so many opportunities to convert buyer leads for their sellers? Lisa has a dedicated inside sales team whose sole job is to respond to and convert buyer leads for your listing. The statistics are clear-- the modern internet consumer moves fast, and expects us to do the same.
• Pro-Active Telephone Marketing - Fewer and fewer real estate agents are becoming skilled at the art of pro-active prospecting. A dirty little secret is that most agents fear rejection and that keeps them from picking up the phone and prospecting for their sellers. Agents like this rely on other agents working through the MLS to sell their listings for them. Lisa Stanley works toward the rank of Master Salesperson and receives constant coaching that helps her overcome self-limiting behaviors. What all of that really means is that she doesn’t just sit back and passively wait on buyers for your listing to come to us, she fearlessly and pro-actively go find them. Lisa has been licensed for over 11 years. She has had over 11 years of professional one-on-one coaching as is currently being coached by a certified professional real estate coach who has been in the business for over 25 years.
Hire Lisa in Confidence
As you undoubtedly are starting to see, whether or not your home gets sold depends heavily on the agent you choose to hire for the job. And choosing the wrong one can be extremely costly. One of the most common concerns we hear from sellers who have been through a negative experience previously is that they don’t want to be tied down into another lengthy listing contract with another agent. We think that makes complete sense. You could be locked into a situation for months with no recourse if things go awry.
Knowing this, Lisa proudly offers a cancellation guarantee through our “Easy-Exit,” no-questions-asked listing contract. Either you are completely happy with our services, or you can terminate the listing agreement at any time. There’s no gimmick here... It’s plain and simple, and most importantly, in writing.
1. Lisa and our Coldwell Banker Marketing & Transaction Team - At most real estate companies agents appear to be a team but rarely ever are. Gone are the days of the traditional real estate office, and they’ve been replaced with a brokerage that put a roof over the heads of lots of agents each doing basically their own thing. We meet multiple times per week; train together; specialize in areas of our city while sharing information and business; participate in group mentoring. In addition, tasks that typically weigh a Realtor down are handled by company staff. Marketing and managing sales from contract to closing are handled for our associates so they continually remain focused on matching up buyers and sellers. 2. 5-Star Promise - Most online review systems allow up to 5 stars, Lisa always considers what would compel someone to give us the “5th Star”. When it comes to service she views our competition as Nordstrom, Zappos, and Apple, and her intention is to take care of our customers in a way that makes them feel as special as when they interact with those companies. She thinks she
’s doing a pretty good job. Google Lisa Stanley Realtor and check out her reviews for yourself. Lisa is a 5-star Premier Agent on Zillow.
3. Highly-Skilled Sales Force (Lisa Stanley) – Lisa views sales as an art form and as such she constantly works to get better at her craft. This mentality will nurture her to the rank of a Master Salesperson. 4. Innovative Real Estate Brokerage
– She is always up-to-date on the newest technologies being implemented in the real estate industry. Now a days technology is everchanging. Lisa prides herself on learning what is new and stays up-to-date on trending technologies. All of this translates to fast, efficient sales for her clients.
5. Easy-Exit Listing Agreement - Just as the name applies, our Easy-Exit Listing Agreement puts the control in your hands. Because she
’s always focused on reaching for the 5th star, if you’re ever unsatisfied with her performance you may cancel the listing agreement. She can share the complete details of this feature.
• Healthy Body = Healthy Mind • Becoming Through Knowledge & Growth • Driving Innovation & Change • Exemplifying Vibrant Leadership & Followership • Delivering 5-Star Customer Service • Holding Powerful Moods of Passion & Productivity • We Serve from the Heart while Providing Honesty, Respect and trust
7. Results Are What Count - anyone can make empty promises or use cheap gimmicks to get your attention. The only measure of a good job is that your house gets sold.
Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation and Staging Professional. Designations: Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Listing Expert Value Proposition (LEAP), Senior Real Estate Specialist( SRES), Military Relocation Professional (MRP), Cartus Relocation Specialist and Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. Lisa Stanley, a realtor serving from the heart while providing honesty, respect, trust and dedication when you are ready to sell your current home or buy a new one! Lisa knows that her clients are embarking on the largest and most important decision they will make, so let her and Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, Realtors apply the powerhouse marketing tools to achieve your real estate goals. Together we can help guide you in making the best decision for you and your family’s next home whether buying or selling! With Lisa as your real estate professional you will have the benefit of her knowledge and expertise as well as the marketing tools Coldwell Banker has to offer. Your home will receive maximum exposure vis the company’s Sunday Lone Star Living television show, our CB Real Estate Magazine, and a virtual tour of your home will be displayed as well as placement on Realtor.com, the largest and most visible real estate website in the industry. Lisa and Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, Realtors provide additional extensive internet exposure locally and nationally via cbharper.com and coldwellbanker.com. Lisa will do an extensive market analysis and explain how to obtain the best listing price in order to attract the right buyers and sell your home effectively! Lisa has a variety of networking venues to expedite selling or finding homes. She has access to the company network of 400 agents to assist with the sale or purchase of your home, as well as an experienced Relocation department, and via the multiple listing system (MLS); Assuring the 12,000 Realtors in the San Antonio and surrounding areas can find and view your home, all in a positive endeavor to sell or find your property quickly, efficiently and effectively. Contact Lisa Stanley for all your real estate needs!